Or is it just me?!
But it’s definitely helped and I’m getting back to to organizing our home one step at a time! I do feel like we’ve paired down quite a bit and only have what we use and like. We still haven’t gone through our master closet, which I know will be quite a task as there is quite a bit of “donate-able items” hiding in there!
Since this challenge, I’ve really looked at the “things” in our house and I’ve been constantly evaluating:
- Do we really need this item?
- Is it being used?
- Is it loved or has sentimental value?
- Do we have a spot for it?
- Does this have a specific purpose that we need right now?
- Do we have a specific spot where this item can live in our house?